Tuesday, October 27, 2009

and again, we wait

because, our much hoped for parvavirus B19 positive, was in fact, a negative.

I can't believe what a turn this pregnancy has taken. It doesn't feel real. It feels like a dream, and I'm still walking around in a daze. I think, i might, actually be in shock. I forget mid conversation what I was talking about, i start a sentence in my head and finish it verbally, leaving people looking at me like I'm mad.

And maybe I am. I don't feel like me anymore. I don't feel rational, kind, outgoing and friendly anymore. I just feel cranky. All. The. Time.

At our scan yesterday they saw that the blood flow is up again, to what it should be, but not enough to panic, at least not today. The fluid has moved down away from the lungs and heart which is fantastic. So we remain stable. The bowel is still a little "bright", whatever that means. But otherwise Bean is very active and our wonderful obstetrician says we can continue to hold off on an amnio while bean stays happy.

So now we wait. We have another level II scan booked for Thursday afternoon. *sigh* Still praying and hoping for a miracle. Hope you all are too.

No comments: