Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cant get past that smile!

Lucy is such a poser. The minute a camera comes out shes looking at it, smiling, claping hands and being such an adorable little thing that most people fall in love with her in around..oh..10 seconds tops.



I cant get past her gorgeous smile.



Her personality is so huge these days. She picks up on every emotion in our house, which is ok because most of the time its a happy house to be in. We rarely have much conflict, on occassion there will be a little frustration but thats never much to be concerned about and as a result Lucy is a happy, well adjusted little toddler. My heart bleeds for these kids that dont have this love in their lives. I can't imagine my life without it, and to know that there are so many children out there suffering, just makes me break down.



I hate the world that i've bought my daughter into sometimes. Other times its full of Joy and Beauty new opportunities. I just pray that i can show Lucy the good stuff

No comments: