Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It is the end of an era

for me and people and places I used to be very close to. But I dont miss them, and I dont regret my decision not to work to fix something that was already so broken.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am confident in the knowledge that regardless of how much I dislike a person, how much history and life is with us, I simply Do NOT need some people in my life any longer.

2009 is a year of difference for me. 2009 is going to be a year where i cull the people, the places and the things that aren't good for my family and for me. Its the year that I make the change in my life that decides our futures. And most importantly It's the year when I stop sacrficing for people who simply do not deserve my sacrifice any longer.

So now i'm saying Goodbye to all those who I have removed from my life. I hope you'll be happy but I have realised until i remove you from my family I will struggle for ever to find what I know is waiting for us.

No comments: