Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How can you be gone

when you were only just here?

How can I be at home, when you're not with me?

How can I be discharged from hospital, without my baby?

How can I go to sleep a mother of two beautiful girls, and then have to explain to one daughter, that the other is going to heaven?

How can I hold you, and then leave you behind?

How can I love you so much, and never see you again?

Everything I've done, I've done for you. My dear, sweet Ariana. I've loved you, and cherished you, and adored you your entire existance. Before i knew you, I loved you. You fought so hard princess, you tried to be strong. Your life was short, but one of love, and adoration. You touched an entire nation, and in four short days you showed me what it means to really love, and lose everything.

I will remember your blue eyes, your curly brown hair, your daddy's nose and your mummy's lips and chin. I will always remember how you tried to open your eyes when your big sister kissed you goodbye, and told you that she loved you.

Most of all, Ariana, I will remember you. Because as small as you were, my heart has a hole three times as big.

Dear sweet baby girl, how i miss you.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Tam hun many including myself would not understand the pain you and your family are going through...just from reading your facebook you have lots of friends and family that love you all very much.
We all wish we could take away your heart ache and bring back your beautiful princess. she was a true miracle and really unfair she was taken from you so soon.
You guys are the strongest family I have ever met and im sure you will get through this together as a family. She will always be in your hearts, minds and life...as will she remain in all these peoples hearts who have stalked your page daily to see how she was and see how your pregnancy was going...she truely showed everyone she was a special little girl who was love muchly by her family and wider community.
Love, prayers and peace to you and the family...May Ariana rest in peace knowing she was one precious much loved little princess!
Love to you all xxx

Veronica Freeman said...

You don't know me but I have been reading your blog for awhile. While we have never met please know that you have been in prayers for quite some time now and you will continue to be. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words.

Al_Pal said...

*crying* Gah. So sad.

Thinking healing thoughts / praying for you and your family.