Monday, December 1, 2008

Its nearly that time again...

and I don't mean Christmas. We have started a tradition of moving house at Christmas time. Its a BAD time to move house. Moving houses is expensive! Cleaning carpets, pest control, moving truck, boxes, time off work... it all adds up.

I have a plan.

Well i had a plan. Its all gone a bit pear shapped but I still have a plan. My plan is to be superwoman and clean clean clean. My motivation is another story all together. My motivation tells me to sit on my ever expanding backside and watch TV.

Its just so much harder to organise a move when you throw an eager to help 20month old into the equation. IF by this time next week we are sucessfully moved out of our current abode and into the new one i think i might die of shock! :)

No comments: