Monday, February 16, 2009

Love is not a feeling

its an act of your will. I firmly believe that you can choose to love someone. Despite their faults, their flaws, and the fact that they might drive you INSANE sometimes, you can choose to Love.

Having said that, sometimes, the hardest thing to do, is to let go of someone you love. For whatever reason, good or bad, letting go, can be the hardest thing ever.

Supporting a Grieving friend 101. Someone told me that nobody has ever fully completed the course. I wish, so very much, that nobody ever had to start that course.

Below is something i found tonight online. For some reason, when tragedy strikes, I search. I google other peoples stories, I look for inspirational poems, pictures, anything that might help to make sense of whats happening. It never truly works. But, still, I post them.

So here is tonight's offering. I think its beautiful. xo


No comments: