Friday, May 8, 2009

you know when someone does something

that just totally humbles you? And sometimes, makes you cry?

I've had 3 moments like that in the past 6 months.

#1. My dearest, most loved friends, Lisa and Dan told me they were having a baby. Before they told anyone else, they told me, not 24 hours after they found out.

#2. My dearest, most loved friends, Lisa and Dan asked me to be there with them, when their beautiful baby girl is born in July.

#3. Another very dear friend has mentioned to me that she would like me and Matt to become, eventually, godparents to her daughter Willow (who is 6 months old and possibly one of the cutest babies on the planet!)

The past 6 months has been ALL. ABOUT. BABIES for everyone i know and love. And you know what, its exciting! Despite all the sadness that i've had to endure, with the loss of our babies, i am SO EXCITED about everyone elses.

I wont lie, there is always a tinge of jealousy, but one day, it will be my turn. For now, im just so incredibly honoured by my amazing friends that they love me, and respect me, and care enough about me, to invite me into these amazing times in their lives. And i love each and every one of them for it.

xo

No comments: