Monday, April 12, 2010

Pinch me, or shake me awake -

In three short years - this happened.


I'm confused. I don't think she is officially a toddler anymore! Toddlers are generally nappy wearing, tantrum throwing, frustrated little beings. Lucy on the other hand, is a toilet trained, articulate, intelligent and generally a well adjusted little girl. Not quite so toddler. More - little person.

I can't believe that it's been three years. I can't believe its ONLY been three years. It feels like she's been here forever, and truly I can't imagine my life without her.

Happy Birthday sweet Lucy. Three years is quite the achievment (especially when I think back on just how bad some of those tantrums were!), and I can't believe that on the 11th Of April, 2007 you made our lives so much better.

But I'll forever be grateful to you for it. x

1 comment:

Lisa Rettke said...

Wow, thats scary when you put those photos next to each other! She is a beautiful girl! You guys are fantastic parents.
I cant believe in 2mths Maddison will be 1. I think I'll cry...